- School Contact Details: Kingsley Primary Academy, Thomson Crescent, Croydon, CR0 3JT Telephone: 020 8689 7688. Address all enquiries to: Mr McCrae, Head of School.
- Admissions Arrangements: Admissions to the school are determined by The London Borough of Croydon. Information on admissions including SEN admissions can be found on the following link: http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/Admissions-Policy-Statement/
- OFSTED: The most recent OFSTED report for the school may be downloaded here
- Assessment Results: The school’s most recent KS2 results published by the Secretary of State can be found on the following link: http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/Key-Stage-2-Results/
- Performance Tables: School performance tables can be accessed on the following link: http://www.education.gov.uk/cgi-bin/schools/performance/school.pl?urn=131925
- Curriculum: Information about the school curriculum can be found on the following link: http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/Curriculum-Statement/
In both the EYFS and Key Stage 1 we use a school's adapted version of the Letters and Sounds phonics scheme. We have a mixed book scheme which is banded for readability. Published schemes of particular use are the Oxford Reading Tree and Big Cat Phonics. Additional curriculum information is available from the Year Group Leaders.
- Behaviour Policy: Information about the school Behaviour Policy, Discipline and anti-bullying statements can be found on the following link: http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/Behaviour-Policy/
- Pupil premium: In 2015-2016 the pupil premium grant for Kingsley Primary Academy was £467,120.00. This allocation will be spent in line with the school’s Pupil Premium policy with further information about the impact of expenditure so far: http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/Pupil-Premium-Statement/
- PE and Sports Premium: To see details about our funding allocation; how we have spent this and the difference it has made, follow this link: http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/PE-Sports-Funding/
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities: Information about the School Offer, including policy and provision for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities can be found in the Special Educational Needs and Disability and the Inclusion Policies on the school website by following this link: http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/Special-Educational-Needs-Policy/
- Charging and Remissions Policy: The school’s current Charging and Remissions Policy can be found on the policies page by following this link: http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/Charging-and-Remissions-Policy/
- Statement of ethos and values: Please look on our homepage welcome to see our values and ethos : http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/ or follow the link to view our mission statement http://www.kingsley.croydon.sch.uk/docs/General/mission_statement.pdf